Become a Partner
of the EOSC Austrian Initiative
- The membership of the Austrian initiative is free of charge
- All partners (members) of the Austrian initiative sign the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
- The partners are divided into ordinary and extraordinary partners.
- Regular partners are members and observers of the EOSC Association AISBL. It is thus possible to become an observing member of the Austrian initiative.
- Associate partners are all institutions and initiatives participating in the joint initiative without being a member or observer.
- In case you want to join the initiative, please contact us.
The EOSC is here to stay – so make sure you have your say!
- EOSC consolidates Research Data Management (RDM) measures such as data stewardship and compliance with the FAIR principles – the EOSC Support Office Austria (SOA) fosters cooperation and implementation
- Actively contribute to shaping the EOSC instead of being presented with a final product
- Get access to an extended network and maintain regular contact with SOA partners to collaborate on project calls and acquire third party funding for your institution
- Benefit from shared services
- Join forces in developing and expanding research infrastructures and align strategies
- Get first-hand and up-to-date information concerning Open Science activities from the SOA as the central information hub in Austria
A workflow chart has been prepared with all the detailed information on the steps to becoming an EOSC SOA member.
A workflow chart has been prepared with all the next steps to welcome you on board and facilitate your engagement in the initiative. Be welcome!