Digital transformation spans many concepts such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, Internet of things, and big data, and is inducing fundamental changes in all parts of society including universities.
Universities of technology have particular tasks and should take leading roles in shaping these general developments. At the same time, they need to decide how to use the opportunities offered by digitalisation in the most appropriate ways for their activities in education and continuing education, research and innovation, and outreach as well as for many aspects of institutional management always choosing the right balance between digital and traditional analogue approaches. Universities need comprehensive digitalisation strategies and plans considering also up-to-date digital infrastructures and environments and the respective investments.
At crp2023, keynote speakers will discuss the conference topic from different perspectives and leaders of European Universities of Technology will present their institutions’ digitalisation strategies and measures.
The social programme for participants and accompanying persons will offer informal opportunities.
Discussions at the 2023 Conference will address issues such as:
The conference topic will give an opportunity to discuss different aspects of universities’ perspectives, plans and strategies, regarding the challenges and opportunities of digitalization, such as:
- The technological, social and human dimensions of the digital transformation
- Universities’ tasks shaping human-centred digitalization
- Change management aspect of digital transformation
- Sustainable strategies for implementing digital transformation
- Digitalization in research, education and life-long learning
- Digital boost for university-industry cooperation, and many more aspects
- Digitalization of institutional management