- Mandatory and recommended Open Science requirements in HE
- Compliance with the HE Open Access to publications mandate
- Managing and sharing Research Data in HE projects
- Delivering Data Management Plans and reporting publications and datasets in HE
- OpenAIRE tools and services to support HE projects
OpenAIRE is a not-for-profit organisation that is supported by several HE grants. This webinar is organised as part of an effort to make Open Science practices easier to understand and implement.
Target audience: Project Coordinators, Researchers, Research Managers, Librarians and Data Stewards